Sunday, December 03, 2006

More Expired Listings Than Sales

More Expired Listings Than Sales
By John Occhi, REALTOR®

This is a very early observation. I spent some time this weekend crunching the numbers that are available to me through the Hemet MLS.

I have been looking at numbers over a 3 month period – from September 1 through November 30, 2006.

Perhaps the most startling observation to me is that over half of the properties that came off the market, came off because they expired!

That’s right, during the specified time period there were 281 Residential listings that EXPIRED and only 280 that SOLD!

Please keep your eye on this BLOG for more details as I dive deeper into the numbers and try to make some sense of our current Hemet Real Estate market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home